Wednesday 19 November 2008

Technowiz

Dear Technowiz,
You see, if you ask civil questions, you will get civil answers.
You and 'some-persons' like you, are out to try and discredit both me, my company and anyone else that 'you' believe, is pulling the wool over ones-eyes when in reality, this 'type' of technology works! OK, I admit that explanations given to you may not fit in with what you understand as technology and I fully take on board comments that ask genuine comments....unfortunately, people like yourself have taken a personal vendetta for whatever reason....but having seen a lot of these comments, I am now building a picture as to what really 'bugs' you.....it's not the fact that you believe it doesn't work, nor do I sincerely believe that you are genuinely concerned about the saving of lives in war-torn territories but that, companies like mine are making money our of this and that this money is ultimately coming (perhaps) from US sources.....I cannot be sure of this myself but I am sure that you have formed a cult that believes this cannot work and irrespective of what I say, you will always find cause to discredit it........you have to read all of the answers and comments that have been posted and in many cases, you will find contradiction in peoples comments....for example, someone mentioned that they saw my Thailand Police video and that they saw that something was found but then went on to say that I probably set it up yet, another person mentioned that, when I discovered 83 cluster bombs in the South of Lebanon.....'where was the video evidence'........ehh? am I missing something here?

Please, do not be offended when I say that I cannot take a lot of your comments seriously......I now see you asking for people to provide you with information to prove our equipment, (and the like) cannot work which, in my eyes, proves you really do not know what you are talking about anyway!
However, to satisfy your 'thirst for information', I will simply respond to your question as follows:-
The unit is designed as a Long-Range detector........it was never designed for short-range use and in fact, I have stated (on several occasions) that it is NOT a pin-point device. It cannot tell you "it is here!"....all it can do is identify an area that needs closer inspection.....(no.1).
(no. 2)....ALL of the tests that have been performed on these-type of equipments, have been tested in conditions that ALL of them would find VERY difficult....(despite what you may have read before from agents, suppliers, etc;)...to obtain a accurate reading...(yes, an antenna on a stick as you call it)...but at close range, it is difficult to find a reading that will identify a smaller area.....it is not impossible, but more often than not, a signal will be obtained.......off of the actual target.......that being said, it WILL then allow, other technologies to be utilised (including sniffer-dogs, hand-held vapor tracers, chemical swabs and the like) to maximise on their time in identifying the actual substance or pin-point the area.
I would be wasting my time to explain this further, but this is what happens in reality. Therefore, of all the tests and in particular, the double-blind test, all readings that were done, were done in conditions that would make it very difficult for devices like ours, to work.......unfortunately, those people who initially 'volunteered' for such tests....failed miserably.....however, also unfortunately to those people who conducted such a test, (a certain Mr Dale Murray comes to mind)...refused to conduct a second test stating that "he did not have authorisation for 'budget' approval to conduct a second test" and decided to go public with what he had......the rest, well.....is history.
So, (I now hear you ask), why don't I put the records straight....well simply, because now there is a change in policy with Joe Public......they want this to fail and so any faith that MAY have existed before, cannot be justified or trusted at this time. That being said, there will be testing done over the coming months and this will be done independently of public demand, although we will endeavour to use an Internationally recognised Authority that will also be willing to go public with their findings, but please sure of this, it will not be anyone who has any remote association with the Randi organisation.......when? all I can say is soon but be prepared for a long wait.....it is not that we cannot find the right authority, it is finding an authority that is willing to go public with its findings.....because of you 'kind' support for such equipment, a lot of people have shy'd away........funny that!
I am sure this has not helped you in any way, and I am also sure that, true to your form, you will pick holes in my comments....but again, please do not be offended if I ignore any further comments you have made unless, of course, you want to apologise now.......(no...... I thought not either)....I hope this answered your question.....sorry for the long-winded reply.

No comments: