Sunday 16 November 2008

Warning

I have again received several responses......not surprisingly, Annon; in which I have been told to 'be-aware'........ As a statement to you all....if you have nothing to say, don't say it..... I will take on constructive criticism, but will not tolerate or publish anything that merely states for me (or anyone else), to 'be-aware'.......
Those of you who THINK, you know better and can offer a LOGICAL explanation as to why my equipment cannot work, then put your views and comments. However, those who believe this is some kind of 'paranormal'.......grow up!
The 'blind-test' that you all go on about cannot work successfully with a variety of detectors on the market, (including mine) as, this test is designed for most products to fail........it would be like asking someone to show how my car can go just as fast in reverse as it can going forward.....it was never designed to do so and therefore can not..........the ONLY TRUE test is in the real-world and, unfortunately, tests conducted by companies like Sandi Labs and those 'believed' to be an acceptable test by 'organisations' like the Randi foundation, will not be suitable. This aside, I have no reason to HAVE to prove my point to them as I have no intention nor desire to do so.
For all of those who do not know who the 'randi org.' are,; they are a non-profit organisation, originally formed in 1996 by a 'magician' called 'Randell James Hamilton Zwinge' aka, James Randi, who's main task in life is to question the paranormal and pseudosciences......interesting!
You can read many articles on his website and read several comments from his supporters.......I encourage you to do this as you will see from the various comments, the kind of similar comments from people I have to cope with........
What I will say is that I am thankful at the overwhelming responses to our equipment that may have (in part) been attributed from their comments on their website as, I have seen a ten-fold increase in the interest for our equipment, (especially from 'real' end-users). So, although I maybe receiving some negative comments, I am also seeing an increase in sales.....so please, form you own opinions as each visit to their (or my) blog, keeps this equipment to the forefront of peoples minds and reaches those people who have a need for this type of technology.....

No comments: